Destinations and sustainability summit will be organized by the leading travel media, Skift.
Here you will be joining Skift editors, analysts, and a wide selection of leaders as they discuss the future of destinations, new models of sustainability, and striking the right tone in marketing through an uneven return. They will be addressing the big questions global tourism is facing right now, including:
- Which destinations will lead and which will lag as travel returns?
- Is there a business case for sustainability and what are the new metrics that destinations should be measuring?
- Will cities quickly fill with tourists once again, or will we see a more distributed return of travelers?
- How should destinations reshape their marketing as travel returns and who’s hitting the right tone?
- What are the new models of sustainability that destinations are experimenting with and what do we feel might work?
- How can tourism better include local communities as stakeholders?